![if !IE]> <![endif]>
713.248.0780 / 281.599.7799
The domain name www.morpichhart.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by M/s. Morpichh Art LLC, a limited liability company having its registered address at 5426 Highland Fall Lane, Katy, Texas 77450, USA.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
1. All prices are quoted for unframed paintings. However We could do the framing at an extra cost which would be quoted separately on a case-to-case basis.
2. The price of the artwork listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
3. You agree that You are liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 2 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Artworks and We are not liable for any of these charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or overseas.
4. All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
5. The paintings that are unframed & un-mounted will be shipped in a rolled format and in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, We cannot provide any guarantee for the glass, though utmost care is taken while packing.
6. The products purchased will be dispatch within 15 days of confirmed receipt of the full value of the purchase. Orders where the payment is by cheque / demand draft will be dispatched only after clearance of the same.
7. Placing an order on the online Website constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Us on account of unavailability of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale.
8. We reserve the right to cancel the order without prior notice to You.
9. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omission that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to the art works. In the event of such an error, We reserve the right to cancel the order placed by the You informing You in writing.
10. While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of paintings as depicted on the website, it is understood that since each painting is individually painted there may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
11. All art works, than the one's that have been clearly marked as reproductions, or prints are original works of art and have been certified so by the artist and are so certified by Us in good faith. However in case it coming to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing work, We disclaims any liability for the same.
You can cancel your order at any point.
In case the products in your order has not been sent to You and the money has been paid to Us then You will receive the money as per our Refund Policy. Please refer to the same below.
If you cancel the order after you have received the products, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com, within 7 days, to find out the process of returning the products to Us and also regarding return of the money paid by you.
We accept return of any Products purchased through Us within 7 days of receipt of the same. The cost of return of any Products have to be incurred by You. The Products returned have to be in the original condition it was sent to You.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out the process of returning the products to Us and also regarding return of the money paid by you.
Our Refund Policy applies only to the Orders cancelled after the payment has been made by You or if the Products are Returned as per our Return Policy.
The mode of Refund will only be in the form the money was paid in the first place.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for any more information or query in this matter.
You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, You warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and You agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by You.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by our Indian partner M/s. Suchitrra Arts and products are sold by respective Artist, Sellers and Owners of these Art Works. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We and our Indian partner, Suchitrra Arts respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Suchitrra Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We and Suchitrra Arts do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to email@example.com.